We invite you to join a growing network of schools, school districts, and supporting organizations in the Efficient and Healthy Schools Program. The Program aims to improve energy performance, reduce carbon emissions, and promote a healthy learning environment in schools.
Options once you join the Program include: regular working groups, peer-to-peer discussions, and technical support on practical solutions that improve energy performance, reduce carbon emissions and promote a healthy learning environment in your school. More details below!
As a PARTICIPANT your school or district will have access to a menu of options, including:
- A nationwide support network of schools and districts who are sharing best practices and lessons learned in peer-to-peer convenings.
- FREE technical assistance including benchmarking support, retrofit and sustainability plan development and review, and guidance on indoor air quality (IAQ) monitoring.
- One-on-one onboarding will help us quickly find the right resources and support for you.
- Recognition for your school's efforts to create efficient and healthy educational environments in order to build trust and awareness in your community.
- Tailored resources to assist your school in any phase of energy efficiency or indoor air quality projects, including templates, case studies, and webinars.
As a SUPPORTER, your organization will:
- Be listed on the program website and included on the program contractors/vendors list.
- Have opportunities to engage with schools around the promotion and implementation of efficient and healthy school facility upgrades.
- Join a nationwide network of leading organizations that are implementing or assisting in school facility upgrades.
Interested in joining the Program? Sign up below!