- Oakland Unified School District, CA
- Adams 12 Five Star Schools, CO
- Boulder Valley School District, CO
- Davis School District, UT
- Santa Clara Unified School District, CA
- Greenville County Schools, SC
- Iberville STEM Academy, LA
- Charleston County School District, SC
- Newark Board of Education, NJ
- Cornell School District, WI
- New London Local Schools, OH
- Paulding Exempted Village Schools, OH
- Valley-Edinburg School District, ND
- Bella Mente Montessori Academy, CA
- Hillsboro School District, OR
- Platte County School District #2, WY
- Columbia Public School District 0093, MO
- Holton Unified School District #336, KS
- Hadley Public Schools, MA
- Springfield Public Schools, MO
- Hudson Public Schools, MA
- Four River Charter Public School, MA
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, OR
- Keeneyville School District #20, IL
- Sylvan Union School District, CA
- DC Public Schools, DC
- Denver Public Schools, CO
- Bend-La Pine Schools, OR
- Orange County Public Schools, FL
- Tell City - Troy Township Schools, IN
- Berkeley Unified School District, CA
- Brooklyn Heights Montessori School, NY
- Pyramid Lake Schools, NV
- Pioneer Preparatory School, AZ
- Boston Public Schools, MA
- Los Nietos School District, CA
- Allenstown School District, NH
- East Union High School District, CA
- Education: Flance Early Learning Center; John Muir Elementary PTA; Whittier Elementary School; NorthEast Washington ESD 101; Green Schools Alliance.
- Industry Organizations: ASHRAE; Indoor Air Hygiene Institute; National Energy Management Institute (NEMI); Sheet Metal, Air, Rail, and Transportation International Association (SMART); SMART Local 66; Massachusetts Facilities Administrators Assoc. (MFFA); New Buildings Institute; 21st Century Schools Fund; The Pollution Detectives; Missouri Green Schools; U.S. Green Building Council - Missouri Gateway Chapter; National Association of Energy Service Companies; Coalition for Smarter Buildings; Indoor Air Care Advocates.
- Service Providers / Manufacturers / Vendors: AirByDesign; Cromwell Architects Engineers Inc.; Giokvia Construction; Hayward Score; Johnson Controls; Mila USA, Inc.; Morrissey Engineering; NuWorld Energy; Small Planet Supply; Trane; Whole Building Systems; Wynd; Wood; Build Equinox; RF Wireless Data, LLC; Ventacity Systems; IAQ-cpr; NGS Films and Graphics; Surgically Clean Air; Green Environmental Consulting, Inc.; Systemair; Capital AE; Border States Electric; Wendel Energy; Gardiner Building Services; Siemens; Modine Manufacturing; Duct and Vent Cleaning of America; Innovative Healthcare Solutions USA; Matthews Design Group, Veregy; Breezometer, Inc.; Awair; Helpanswers; Millig Design Build; CleanestCharge; Kaiterra; ThinkLite Air; Sensgreen, Inc.
- Researchers / Academia: Built Environment Research Group at Illinois Tech; Atila Novoselac at University of Texas at Austin; Wisconsin K-12 Energy Education Program.
- State / Local Agencies: Green & Healthy Schools Wisconsin; Montana State Energy Office; Weber Morgan Health Department; Redwood Coast Energy Authority; Chelan-Douglas Health District; Georgia State Energy Office (GEFA); City of Ventura Green Schools Program.
The Efficient and Healthy Schools campaign is led by the U.S. Department of Energy with organizing partners: the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Education (ED) with technical support from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Through the campaign and other efforts, the U.S. Department of Energy seeks to enable equitable access to energy resources and opportunities for K-12 schools.